WormEze Canine & Feline Anthelmintic LiquidThis page contains information on WormEze Canine & Feline Anthelmintic Liquid for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- WormEze Canine & Feline Anthelmintic Liquid Indications
- Warnings and cautions for WormEze Canine & Feline Anthelmintic Liquid
- Direction and dosage information for WormEze Canine & Feline Anthelmintic Liquid
WormEze Canine & Feline Anthelmintic LiquidThis treatment applies to the following species:
WORMER FOR CATS AND DOGS OVER SIX WEEKS OF AGE
MADE IN USA
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PIPERAZINE CITRATE 275 MG/TEASPOON (5ML) (EQUIVALENT TO 110 MG PIPERAZINE BASE)
ANTHELMINTIC (EXPELS WORMS)
- A liquid dog and cat wormer for use in food or drinking water for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina).
- Although Piperazine is a drug with a wide margin of safety, occasionally an animal may show nausea, vomiting, or muscular tremors. Such side effects are usually associated with over-dosage: therefore, recommended dosage should be followed carefully.
- Animals with known kidney pathology should be treated only by a veterinarian.
- For Oral Animal Use Only.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WormEze Canine & Feline Anthelmintic Liquid Caution
Consult veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals. Do not worm animals more than twice yearly except as advised by a veterinarian. This product is effective for those roundworm stages found in the intestine and does not remove migrating larval stages. Animals should be checked periodically by a veterinarian for the presence of other intestinal parasites.
Administer one teaspoonful (5ml) per 5 pounds of body weight.
- Apply into pet’s mouth or mix into food or water.
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older.
- Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment.
Water, Sucrose, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Artificial Flavor.
Store at temperature between 60°-86° F.
Manufactured for: DURVET, INC., 100 S.E. Magellan Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
NAC No.: 10843391
100 S.E. MAGELLAN DRIVE, BLUE SPRINGS, MO, 64014
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the WormEze Canine & Feline Anthelmintic Liquid information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-01-04