Vitality 500 mgThis page contains information on Vitality 500 mg for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Vitality 500 mg Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Vitality 500 mg
- Direction and dosage information for Vitality 500 mg
Vitality 500 mgThis treatment applies to the following species:
ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM SUPPORT
RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS
THE PREMIUM PET VITALITY SUPPLEMENT
● Promotes Cardiovascular Function
● Supports Healthy Joints
● Promotes Neurological & Behavioral Health
● ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER .25 ML (48 SERVINGS)
● INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Medium chain triglyceride (MCT)
Shake well before administering.
Store away from heat, light, & humidity.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal’s conditions worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
FOR USE IN DOGS AND CATS ONLY
Recommended support for cardiovascular function, promote neurological health and emotional behavior, helps maintain physical stamina, for dogs and cats exhibiting stress, anxiety, and those responding to environmental stress.
Directions For Use
● For Small Breeds 0 - 30 lbs use .5 mL once to twice per day
● For Medium Breeds 30-60 lbs use 1 mL once to twice per day
● For Large Breeds 60lbs + use 2 mL once to twice per day
● Do not use if seal is broken
● In case of accidental overdose contact health professionals immediately
● Keep out of reach of children and animals
VISIT PHYTOANIMALHEALTH.COM FOR OFFERS & ADVICE
2 FL. OZ (60ML)
3758 ADAMS ST., CARLSBAD, CA, 92008
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Vitality 500 mg information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-02-06