Vetrolin LinimentThis page contains information on Vetrolin Liniment for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Vetrolin Liniment Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Vetrolin Liniment
- Direction and dosage information for Vetrolin Liniment
Vetrolin LinimentThis treatment applies to the following species:
• Invigorating, aromatic liniment with a hint of green soap
• Helps relieve minor stiffness, soreness and inflammation
• Helps stimulate blood flow to aching ankles, knees and tendons
• Contains 5 essential oils to soothe and revitalize
Vetrolin® Liniment is a delightfully aromatic camphor and soap analgesic concentrate to be used as a counter-irritant aid in the temporary relief of minor stiff and sore muscles caused by overexertion.
Directions: Please read carefully
1. Body Wash: Dilute 1 ounce with 1 quart of warm water.
2. Brace: Dilute 4 ounces with 1 quart of warm water. Apply freely and rub briskly. May be used full strength.
3. Full Strength: Rub full strength onto the horse’s legs to help reduce swelling.
Vetrolin® Liniment is a soothing, refreshing body wash and brace - leaves the coat with lustrous sheen.
Camphor 3.4%, methyl salicylate 1.3%
Alcohol, water, green soap, oil of sassafras, oil of spike, oil of cedarwood, oil of rosemary and oil of thyme.
Vetrolin Liniment Caution
Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. Discontinue use if excessive irritation develops. Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
CAP TIGHTLY BETWEEN USES.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
NOT TO BE USED ON HORSES INTENDED FOR FOOD.
NOT FOR HUMAN USE.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
FARNAM HORSE PRODUCTS, A Division of Farnam Companies, Inc., P.O. Box 34820, Phoenix, AZ 85067-4820
Call with questions or comments 800-234-2269
©2000 - 2009, 2011 Farnam Companies, Inc.
Farnam, Farnam with design, and Vetrolin are trademarks of Farnam Companies, Inc. Central Garden & Pet and Central Garden & Pet with design are trademarks of Central Garden & Pet Company.
CENTRAL Garden & Pet
32 fl oz (946 ml)
Gallon (3.785 L)
NAC No.: 1000261.2
301 WEST OSBORN ROAD, P.O. BOX 34820, PHOENIX, AZ, 85013-3928
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Vetrolin Liniment information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-10-31