VetraSeb Silver WipesThis page contains information on VetraSeb Silver Wipes for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- VetraSeb Silver Wipes Indications
- Warnings and cautions for VetraSeb Silver Wipes
- Direction and dosage information for VetraSeb Silver Wipes
VetraSeb Silver WipesThis treatment applies to the following species:
10 ppm Nano-Silver
Broad spectrum antimicrobial wipes to support healthy skin and coat in dogs, cats and horses
VetraSeb™ Silver Wipes are an antimicrobial wipe containing colloidal nanoparticles of silver, used for dermatological skin conditions on dogs, cats and horses.
Directions For Use
Treat area 2-3 times daily, between baths or as directed by your veterinarian. Gently wipe affected areas thoroughly, discard wipe after each use. Do not flush. Allow area to dry before animal can lick.
● For topical use on dogs, cats and horses.
● Keep out of direct sunlight and store at room temperature.
● Keep container tightly closed between uses.
● Keep out of reach of children.
MADE IN USA
Distributed by: MWI, Boise, Idaho 83705
Distributed by MWI Animal Health
3041 W. PASADENA DR., BOISE, ID, 83705
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the VetraSeb Silver Wipes information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04