Uterine BolusThis page contains information on Uterine Bolus for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Uterine Bolus Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Uterine Bolus
- Direction and dosage information for Uterine Bolus
Uterine BolusThis treatment applies to the following species:
A non-medicated urea bolus for use as an antiseptic and proteolytic aid in dairy cattle, beef cattle and sheep.
FOR USE IN ANIMALS ONLY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
EACH BOLUS CONTAINS
INACTIVE INGREDIENT: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Red No. 40 Lake, Magnesium Stearate.
FOR INTRAUTERINE OR TOPICAL USE ONLY.
1. Insert the boluses directly into the uterus or dissolve in 16 oz. of warm water for preparation of an intrauterine flush.
2. CATTLE: 2-4 boluses
3. SHEEP: 1/2 - 1 bolus
4. Topical application for flushing wounds: Dissolve 4 boluses in 16 oz. of warm water. Repeat the treatment in 24 - 48 hours if necessary.
1. Do not administer orally.
2. Do not use in deep wounds or for burns.
3. To prevent introduction of infection, stringent hygiene must be observed. Completely cleanse external area of animal with warm soapy water prior to inserting bolus or flush. Additional cleansing with approved disinfectant is preferred. Applicator should thoroughly cleanse arms and hands before treating animals.
Keep tightly closed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured for: DURVET, INC., Blue Springs, Missouri 64014
FOR MATURE CATTLE & SHEEP
100 S.E. MAGELLAN DRIVE, BLUE SPRINGS, MO, 64014
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Uterine Bolus information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04