Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Dog & Puppy Urine)This page contains information on Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Dog & Puppy Urine) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Dog & Puppy Urine) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Dog & Puppy Urine)
- Direction and dosage information for Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Dog & Puppy Urine)
Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Dog & Puppy Urine)This treatment applies to the following species:
Speeds Housetraining by Eliminating Residual Urine Odor
High-Performance Bio-Enzymatic Technology
Specifically Formulated for DOG & PUPPY URINE
USDA CERTIFIED BIOBASED PRODUCT
- Do Not Dilute -
● Breaks down uric acid salt crystals of dog & puppy urine eliminating the primary trigger mechanism for “marking”!
● Not a perfume or cover-up - actually eliminates all three major components dog & puppy urine.
● Removes dog & puppy urine stains - including stains many years old
● Safe to use around pets and humans.
General Directions: 16 FL OZ
1. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
2. Always check for colorfastness.
3. Remove excess wet urine with paper towel.
4. Do not use with other cleaners.
5. For best results, use a Urine Off® Urine Finder™ Black Light to locate hard to find urine-soiled areas.
6. Use “STREAM” setting to saturate soiled areas with Urine Off®, overlapping the edges of the stain (Urine Off® must contact all urine-soiled areas to remove odor and stain).
7. Allow to air dry.
8. Remove residue using water sparingly and blot with paper towel.
Carpet/Fabrics: NEVER shampoo or steam clean urine-soiled carpet or fabric until after odor and stain have been removed with Urine Off®! Urine stains spread 2-4 times their surface size as liquid soaks into padding - using “STREAM” setting, saturate soiled areas with Urine Off®, overlapping the edges of the stain. Allow to air dry - do not scrub. Repeat application as needed to break down old urine odor and stain. After final application has dried, rinse sparingly with water and blot with paper towel to remove any residue and prevent soiling and water spots.
1 Gallon - SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. DO NOT DILUTE!
For best results, use a Urine Off Urine Finder™ Light to locate odor-causing deposits. Do not mix with other cleaners. Store in cool location.
1. Always check an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
2. Absorb fresh urine with absorbent pad or paper towel.
3. It is essential to saturate the soiled areas and past the edge of the stain.
4. Allow Urine Off to work: Fresh deposits - a few minutes. Old stains - cover area with plastic and allow it to remain overnight. Remove plastic and air dry. Re-apply Urine Off, allow it to remain for a few minutes. Old stains/deposits may require multiple treatments.
5. Remove residues with water.
Litter Box & Hard Surfaces: Scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine build-up.
Carpet/Fabric: Always spot clean with Urine Off before shampooing. Urine spreads 2-4 times the size of the surface mark as it soaks into pad and subflooring. Urine Off must contact all urine-soiled areas to work. After final application, use a carpet/upholstery extractor or rinse sparingly with water and blot with towel to remove all residue and minimize water spotting. Note: Uric acid can damage dye in some fibers. You may see a difference in the color if the fiber is damaged, although the urine is removed.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes, skin and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT SPRAY ON HUMANS OR PETS!
SKIN - Rinse well with soap and water.
EYES - Flood with water for 15 minutes. If irritation develops, contact physician.
INGESTION - Drink large quantity of milk. Contact physician.
INHALATION - If symptoms of overexposure are experienced, evacuate to fresh air. Consult physician.
Bio-Pro Research, LLC, 1140 Tate Boulevard SE, Hickory, NC 28602 USA
Visit www.urineoff.com to find more extensive directions and new available products.
THE CARPET AND RUG INSTITUTE - SEAL OF APPROVAL - CARPET-RUG.ORG
MADE IN U.S.A.
Net Contents 500 ml (16.9 FL OZ), 1 US Gallon (3.78 liters)
NAC No.: 1733002.0
1140 TATE BOULEVARD SE, HICKORY, NC, 28602
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Dog & Puppy Urine) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10