Thia-Cal (Canada)This page contains information on Thia-Cal for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Thia-Cal Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Thia-Cal
- Direction and dosage information for Thia-Cal
Thia-CalThis treatment applies to the following species:
For Veterinary Use Only
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Not for use in horses intended for food as a withdrawal period has not been established.
Quality Horse Products™
Quality...A Family Tradition™
RECOMMENDED USE OR PURPOSE: Supports healthy nervous system function in the horse.
DOSAGE FORM: Liquid
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION: Oral
RECOMMENDED DOSE: Directions for use, 500kg horse:
● Give 60ml (2 fluid ounces or 68 grams) orally for 8 days
● Give 30ml (1 fluid ounce or 34 grams) orally per day thereafter.
● Can be given during or after meal time.
INTENDED SPECIES: Horses not intended for food.
EXPIRY/SHELF LIFE: 24 months
● For equine use only.
● Store in a cool, dry place.
● Administer during or after meal time to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
● If animal’s health does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
ACTIVE (MEDICINAL) INGREDIENTS:
Quantity per dosage unit
1030 mg/34 g
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
490 mg/34 g
Excipients: (non-medicinal Ingredients)
Potassium chloride, Sodium chloride, Magnesium sulfate, included hydrated forms, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan gum, Water, Benzoic acid, sodium salt, Sodium saccharin, Apple flavoring #1.
Product information and Reaction Reporting 800-762-4242
Notifier: Finish Line® Horse Products, Inc., PO Box 1000, Bensenville, IL 60106
CANADIAN REPRESENTATIVE: Wecan Sales, 3768 Mountain Road, Beamsville, Ontario L0R 1B2 Canada
© 2017-001 Finish Line® Horse Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Net Vol. 946 mL (32 fl. oz), 3.78 Liters (128 fl. oz)
P.O. BOX 1000, BENSENVILLE, IL, 60106
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28