ReMove (Canada)This page contains information on ReMove for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- ReMove Indications
- Warnings and cautions for ReMove
- Direction and dosage information for ReMove
ReMoveThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOR THE NATURAL ADVANTAGE™
● Helps support the body’s normal process to remove ingested toxins
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
● Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER SCOOP (20 g / 0.7 oz)
A Proprietary Blend of [Mycosorb® A+, Actigen®, containing Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and Powdered Coconut oil (PowerStance®)] 20 g.
● Safe to use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
● If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
● An examination by a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
WITHHOLDING PERIOD: Nil.
StorageStore in a dry place below 30°C out of direct sunlight. Reseal container after use.
FOR USE IN HORSES ONLY. DIRECTIONS FOR USE*:
One scoop = 20 g / 0.7 oz
Scoops per day
Administer morning and evening. Introduce slowly over 14 days.
*1100 lb / 500 kg horse.
LittleOasis, 4226 Casino Road, Trail, BC, Canada
1 877 283 1644
1 877 283 1644
NET CONTENTS 1kg (2.2lbs), 2kg (4.4lbs)
23 BENRONALDS STREET, SEVENTEED MILE ROCKS, QLD 4073, AUSTRALIA
|Telephone:||07 38 788 788|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the ReMove information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04