PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy for DogsThis page contains information on PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy for Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy for Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy for Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy for Dogs
PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy for DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Effective for skin irritations
Signs of hot spots include: redness, hair loss, intense itching
Fast Relief. Effective. Soothing. Non-stinging. Alcohol-free.
PetArmor® for Dogs Hot Spot Skin Remedy
● Kills topical bacteria, fungi & viruses associated with Hot Spots
● Remedy for superficial cuts, scrapes and abrasions
Other Hot Spot Signs: biting and skin flaking
● Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age.
● For external use only on dogs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Directions For Use
Trim fur around the sore. Wash area with mild soap and water, rinse and pat dry. Apply to affected area. Reapply twice daily, or as needed. Wash hands after use. If ingested, may notice drooling/foaming. Offer a flavorful treat or fresh water. Consult a veterinarian if any problems persist or are of concern.
Other information: Store below 30°C (86°F)
Allantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Green 5 (CI 61570), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Octoxynol 9, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Quaternium 15, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, Water.
Questions or medical emergency: 1-800-224-7387.
Distributed by: Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc., Omaha, NE 68138
4 fl oz (118 mL)
P059678 ARRV, P059681-1 ACRV
Part of PetIQ
P.O. BOX 540399, OMAHA, NE, 68154-0399
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28