Ovvet JointPro for Horses (Canada)This page contains information on Ovvet JointPro for Horses for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Ovvet JointPro for Horses Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Ovvet JointPro for Horses
- Direction and dosage information for Ovvet JointPro for Horses
Ovvet JointPro for HorsesThis treatment applies to the following species:
Health Science for your Horse™
Veterinary Health Product
Rich in SOD
Supporting healthy joints, tendons & ligaments
Health Canada Veterinary Health Product: NN.H5E0
Scientific research using horses has shown that daily supplementation of the feed with JointPro supports healthy cartilage in extreme conditions, supporting normal and healthy joint function. The carefully selected, high quality natural ingredients in JointPro have anti-oxidative potential and anti-inflammatory potential. Nutrients in JointPro support a healthy tissue immune response, facilitating high intensity training and competition. Also recommended for ageing horses needing nutrient support to maintain an active lifestyle.
JointPro has exceptional levels Omega-3 essential fatty acids, plus one of the most powerful antioxidants available, SOD, which is classified as a “Primary”. These natural ingredients have been well researched for their ability to support a healthy joint environment and joint cartilage.
An oral dietary supplement to:
● Support healthy cartilage in extreme conditions, supporting normal and healthy joint function.
● Support a healthy tissue immune response
● Nutrient support for aging horses to maintain an active lifestyle
1 to 2 scoops (1 scoop = 10 g), one or two times daily, administered orally at time of feeding. Recommended use minimum of two weeks with no maximum. Dry feeds should be wetted to minimise risk of choke. This product is recommended to be used while the horse is in training and competition, as well as to support normal activity in ageing horses, with the advice of a veterinarian.
● Golden Flaxseed - ALA (beneficial fatty acid)
● Laltide® - Proprietary yeast source of nucleotides, peptides and amino acids
● Synozyme - Proprietary Plant based enzymes
● Levucell® SC 20 - Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM) I-1077
● Omega 3 rTG, EPA+ DHA (from fish oil)
● Freeze Dried Melon rich in SOD and Catalase
● Ganoderma lucidum
All ingredients have regulatory approval.
A feed supplement for horses not intended for food. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Do not exceed recommended dose. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of direct sunlight. Not for long term use, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals. Do not use in animals with autoimmune disease, kidney or liver disease, bleeding disorders or gastrointestinal ulceration, unless directed by a veterinarian.
Manufactured in the UK
For customer care or support email:
Distributor: OVVET Group, c/o Goodwill Solutions, Unit 1056, Deer Park Rd, Moulton Park, Northampton, England, NN3 6RX
Net Weight 300g, 900g
c/o Goodwill Solutions
UNIT 1056, DEER PARK RD, MOULTON PARK, NORTHAMPTON, ENGLAND, NN3 6RX
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28