Nobivac Lepto4 (Canada)This page contains information on Nobivac Lepto4 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Lepto4 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Lepto4
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Lepto4
Nobivac Lepto4This treatment applies to the following species:
LEPTOSPIRA CANICOLA-GRIPPOTYPHOSA-ICTEROHAEMORRHAGIAE-POMONA BACTERIN
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac® Lepto4 bacterin is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease and mortality caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, and L. grippotyphosa; the prevention of leptospiruria (shedding of Leptospira in the urine) caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and L. grippotyphosa; and as an aid in the prevention of leptospiruria caused by L. pomona.
Vaccinate with one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously at 8 weeks of age or older. Booster 2 - 4 weeks later. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships. Use entire contents immediately.
● Store at 2° - 7°C (35° - 45°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Do not mix with other vaccines.
● Use entire contents when first opened.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Mix well before use.
● Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
● Studies have not been performed in pregnant bitches.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Merck Animal Health, division of Intervet Inc.
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
NAC No.: 1208227.3
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Lepto4 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-01-09