Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbThis page contains information on Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb
Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbThis treatment applies to the following species:
BORDETELLA BRONCHISEPTICA VACCINE Avirulent Live Culture
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
FOR ORAL ADMINISTRATION ONLY
Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 7 weeks of age or older against Bordetella bronchiseptica. Duration of Immunity has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Dosage and AdministrationTransfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac® Intra-Trac® Oral Bb vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Remove the needle and administer 1 mL orally into the buccal cavity.
Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
● Store at 2° - 8°C (35° - 46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
● Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● This product has not been tested in pregnant bitches.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 1081.02
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (CAN)
For patent information:
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-29