Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb (Canada)This page contains information on Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb
Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbThis treatment applies to the following species:
BORDETELLA BRONCHISEPTICA VACCINE
Avirulent Live Culture
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
FOR ORAL ADMINISTRATION ONLY
Nobivac® Intra-Trac® Oral Bb is an oral vaccine containing Bordetella bronchiseptica avirulent live culture. This vaccine is for the oral administration to healthy puppies and dogs as an aid in the prevention of canine infectious tracheobronchitis (“kennel cough”) due to B. bronchiseptica.
Dosage and Administration
Vaccinate healthy puppies 7 weeks of age or older. Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided. Remove the needle and administer 1 mL orally into the buccal cavity.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
● Store at 2° - 7°C (35°-45°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Shake well before use.
● Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc., Merck Animal Health, division of Intervet Inc., Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (CAN)
For patent information:
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21