Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2This page contains information on Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2
Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2This treatment applies to the following species:
CANINE INFLUENZA VACCINE
H3N2, Killed Virus
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2 Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older or healthy cats 10 weeks of age or older against disease caused by canine influenza virus strain H3N2. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Restricted to use by or under the direction of a veterinarian. Shake well. Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older for dogs or 10 weeks of age or older for cats. A second dose is given 2 to 4 weeks later. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization. The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been established for this product; consultation with a veterinarian is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships. Use entire contents immediately.
● Store at 2° - 8°C.
● Do not freeze.
● Do not mix with other vaccines.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs and cats.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant animals.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health, Omaha, NE 68103 USA
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-09-30