Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2This page contains information on Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2
Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2This treatment applies to the following species:
CANINE INFLUENZA VACCINE
H3N2, Killed Virus
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac Canine Flu H3N2 Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older or healthy cats 10 weeks of age or older against canine influenza virus. Duration of Immunity has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
This product contains influenza A/canine/Illinois/12191/2015(H3N2).
Dosage and Administration
Restricted to use by or under the direction of a veterinarian. Mix well before use. Inject one dose (1mL) subcutaneously. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older for dogs or 10 weeks of age or older for cats. Repeat dose 2 to 4 weeks later. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
● Store at 2°- 8°C (35°-46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs and cats.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant animals.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other
● inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 15P5.20
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information: http://www.merck.com/product/patent/home.html
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30