Nobivac Canine 1-CvThis page contains information on Nobivac Canine 1-Cv for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Canine 1-Cv Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Canine 1-Cv
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Canine 1-Cv
Nobivac Canine 1-CvThis treatment applies to the following species:
CANINE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac Canine 1-Cv Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older against canine coronavirus. Duration of Immunity has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Dosage and Administration
Inject one dose (1mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat dose 2 to 4 weeks later. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
● Store at 2° - 8°C (35°-46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 14P5.20
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
For patent information:
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Canine 1-Cv information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04