Nobivac Canine 1-CvThis page contains information on Nobivac Canine 1-Cv for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Canine 1-Cv Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Canine 1-Cv
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Canine 1-Cv
Nobivac Canine 1-CvThis treatment applies to the following species:
CANINE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac® Canine 1-Cv (feline enteric coronavirus) vaccine is a killed virus vaccine recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus infection. The virus has been chemically inactivated and combined with an adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response.
Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age. A second dose is given 2 to 4 weeks later. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
Use entire contents immediately.
● Store at 2° - 7°C.
● Do not freeze.
● Do not mix with other vaccines.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc., Merck Animal Health, division of Intervet Inc., Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
For patent information:
NAC No.: 1047080.6
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Canine 1-Cv information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-10-31