Mineral-CleanThis page contains information on Mineral-Clean for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Mineral-Clean Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Mineral-Clean
- Direction and dosage information for Mineral-Clean
Mineral-CleanThis treatment applies to the following species:
Drinking Water System Cleaner
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
● Removes mineral build-up and scale
● Reduces or decreases ph
● Equipment friendly
Directions For Use
REMOVING SCALE AND MINERAL
● Determine the capacity of the drinking water system.
● Prepare a 1-3% solution depending on degree of scale and mineral.
● Introduce the solution into the system.
● Activate all nipples or cups.
● Allow the solution to circulate, if possible.
● Allow solution to stand until build-up is removed.
● After cleaning, thoroughly flush with potable water.
FOR CONDITIONING WATER
● Determine initial ph using appropriate test equipment.
● Reduce ph of water by adding Mineral-Clean®.
● Re-test ph to confirm desired results.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Precautionary Statements - Prevention
Do not breathe fume/mist/vapors/spray. Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Precautionary Statements - Response
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Rinse skin with water or shower. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Dispose of contents and container to an approved waste disposal plant.
PROXY-CLEAN® BRAND MINERAL-CLEAN®
CAS # 7664-38-2
HMIS Hazard Rating*
Manufactured by Proxy-Clean® Products, 2020 McKinney Street, Melissa, TX 75454
Proxy-Clean® is a Registered Trademark
Mineral-Clean® is a Registered Trademark
Net contents: 1 US Gallon/3.8L, 15 US Gallons
2020 McKINNEY STREET, MELISSA, TX, 75454
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Mineral-Clean information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04