Lin-O-GelThis page contains information on Lin-O-Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Lin-O-Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Lin-O-Gel
- Direction and dosage information for Lin-O-Gel
Lin-O-GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
● Aids in the temporary relief of soreness in horses due to swollen legs and muscles
● Medicates and tightens the leg
● Effective for hard workouts and after racing
For: Aid in the temporary relief of minor stiffness and soreness caused by over-exertion.
Directions For Use
Apply freely to leg. Rub against and with hair. Next, apply with hair only. Wrap with paper towel and bandage. Leave on leg 48 to 72 hours. Repeat if necessary. Leave Lin-O-Gel on leg while working or walking. Remove with warm water.
and essential oils
Keep away from children. Do not use on food animals. Keep in a cool, dry place. Consult veterinarian if condition persists.
Net Weight 16 U.S. oz. (.473 Liter)
Hawthorne Products, 16828 N. State Road 167 N., Dunkirk, IN 47336
MADE IN USA
16828 NORTH STATE ROAD 167 NORTH, P.O. BOX 226, DUNKIRK, IN, 47336
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-11-27