K O E, Kennel Odor Eliminator Fresh ScentThis page contains information on K O E, Kennel Odor Eliminator Fresh Scent for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- K O E, Kennel Odor Eliminator Fresh Scent Indications
- Warnings and cautions for K O E, Kennel Odor Eliminator Fresh Scent
- Direction and dosage information for K O E, Kennel Odor Eliminator Fresh Scent
K O E, Kennel Odor Eliminator Fresh ScentThis treatment applies to the following species:
Not a mask. Not an enzyme.
Even old, deeply impregnated odors from cages, runs, floors, tables, walls and other large areas.
Clinic / Shelter / Groomer / Kennel / Home
Nontoxic - Nonirritating - Nonflammable - Noncarcinogenic - Biodegradable
Directions For Use
Remove cap from the small, graduated part of the bottle. Squeeze large part of bottle, with cap on, forcing K•O•E® into the measurement chamber.
- Add 1/4 oz. / 7.5ml to 1 gallon of cleaning solution or rinse water. Same dilution in water may be applied using a plastic lawn/garden type pump-up sprayer.
- For high pressure wash add to detergent tank at the ratio of 1/2 oz. to 6 gal. (1 to 1536).
- Ratios may be varied to suit the needs of the situation or pressure equipment.
Product Safety: All Thornell products are safe for use on any surface or directly on the animal. As with any pet care product, consult with your veterinarian and review and follow the label directions. Contains water, proprietary essential oil blend and preservatives.
Keep out of the reach of children.
For external use only.
Cautions: Effectiveness decreased when using with Chlorine solutions.
THORNELL CORPORATION, P.O. BOX 363, 100 James Street, Smithville, MO 64089
16oz (474ml) makes 64 gallons, 128oz (3.79L) makes 512 gallons
NAC No.: 11210130
100 JAMES STREET, BOX 363, SMITHVILLE, MO, 64089
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the K O E, Kennel Odor Eliminator Fresh Scent information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-08-01