HyCoatThis page contains information on HyCoat for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- HyCoat Indications
- Warnings and cautions for HyCoat
- Direction and dosage information for HyCoat
HyCoatThis treatment applies to the following species:
Hyaluronate Sodium Sterile Solution
Net Contents: 2 mL/20 mg
AVG REL MW: 1.0-1.3 MM Daltons
Net Contents: 10 mL/50 mg
AVG REL MW: >1.0 MM Daltons
HYCOAT 2 mL is a sterile solution containing 20 mg of sodium hyaluronate, having a pH between 6.5 - 7.25 and is preservative free.
HYCOAT 10 mL is a sterile solution containing 50 mg of sodium hyaluronate, having a pH between 6.5 - 7.25 and is preservative free.
Topical wound management solution
Directions For Use
1. Cleanse wound/surgical site.
2. Withdraw the HA solution.
3. Dispense topically onto the wound site.
4. Cover wound area with a non-adherent dressing.
5. Change dressing as needed, repeating application of HYCOAT.
Store at a temperature between 15° and 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Protect from freezing. Discard unused portion.
Sterile when unopened.
For use on dogs, cats, and horses.
Not for food animal use.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Made in the USA
Distributed by: Neogen Corporation, Lexington, KY 40511
944 NANDINO BLVD, LEXINGTON, KY, 40511-1205
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-11-27