HyCoatThis page contains information on HyCoat for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- HyCoat Indications
- Warnings and cautions for HyCoat
- Direction and dosage information for HyCoat
HyCoatThis treatment applies to the following species:
Hyaluronate Sodium Sterile Solution
Net Contents: 2 mL/20 mg
AVG REL MW: 1.0-1.3 MM Daltons
Net Contents: 10 mL/50 mg
AVG REL MW > 1.0 MM Daltons
HYCOAT® 2 mL is a sterile solution containing 20 mg of sodium hyaluronate having a pH between 6.5 - 7.25 and is preservative free.
HYCOAT® 10 mL is a sterile solution containing 50 mg of sodium hyaluronate having a pH between 6.5 - 7.25 and is preservative free.
Topical wound management solution
Patent # 6,541,460
For use on dogs, cats and horses
(Not for food animal use)
Directions For Use
1. Cleanse wound/surgical site.
2. Withdraw the HA solution.
3. Dispense topically onto the wound site.
4. Cover wound area with a non-adherent dressing.
5. Change dressing as needed, repeating application of HYCOAT®.
Store at temperatures between (15°-30°C).
Protect from freezing.
Sterile when unopened.
Made in USA
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order or a licensed veterinarian.
Discard unused portion.
Distributed by: Neogen Corporation, 944 Nandino Blvd, Lexington, KY 40511
944 NANDINO BLVD, LEXINGTON, KY, 40511-1205
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29