GastroBuf (Canada)This page contains information on GastroBuf for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- GastroBuf Indications
- Warnings and cautions for GastroBuf
- Direction and dosage information for GastroBuf
GastroBufThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOR THE NATURAL ADVANTAGE™
Normal Stomach pH Support
● Support proper pH under occasional gastric distress
● Helps support protective layer in the bowel
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
● Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER SCOOP (40 g / 1.4 oz)
A Proprietary Blend of [Turmeric (Curcuma xanthorrhiza), coconut oil, dehydrated marine algae, hydrolysed yeast and brewer’s dried yeast, saccharomyces cerevisiae] 40 g.
● Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
● If animals health worsens, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
● Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian.
● An examination by a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
● In case of accidental overdose, contact veterinarian immediately.
● Do not use in animals with a gastrointestinal ulceration.
WarningKeep out of reach of children and other animals. Not for use in horses intended for food.
WITHHOLDING PERIOD: Nil.
StorageStore in a dry place below 30°C out of direct sunlight. Reseal container after use.
For use in horses only.
FOR USE IN HORSES ONLY. DIRECTIONS FOR USE*:
Administer morning and night.
1 scoop = 40 g / 1.4 oz
Scoops per day
Stress (for 21 days)
*Based on a 500 kg / 1100 lb horse
BEST BEFORE: Use within 12 months from date of manufacture.
LittleOasis, 4226 Casino Road, Trail, BC, V1R4X3, Canada
1 877 283 1644
1 877 283 1644
NET CONTENTS 4kg (8.8lb), 15kg (33lb)
23 BENRONALDS STREET, SEVENTEED MILE ROCKS, QLD 4073, AUSTRALIA
|Telephone:||07 38 788 788|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the GastroBuf information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04