Fresh 'n Clean Scented Creme RinseThis page contains information on Fresh 'n Clean Scented Creme Rinse for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fresh 'n Clean Scented Creme Rinse Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fresh 'n Clean Scented Creme Rinse
- Direction and dosage information for Fresh 'n Clean Scented Creme Rinse
Fresh 'n Clean Scented Creme RinseThis treatment applies to the following species:
MAKES 8 GALLONS
FRESH CLEAN SCENT
Conditions Coat Moisturizes With Aloe Vera
FRESH’N CLEAN® Scented Crème Rinse is specially formulated to penetrate the coat with extra conditioners to make the coat shiny, manageable, and free of mats and tangles. Aloe Vera soothes the skin and the long-lasting scent lasts up to two weeks - leaving dogs looking, feeling, and smelling their best.
what does it do?
● Goes deep to moisturize the skin with the hydration benefits of Aloe Vera.
● Penetrates to condition the coat, increase shine, and remove mats and tangles.
● Leaves a fresh, clean scent that lasts up to 2 weeks.
how to use it:
1. Shampoo the dog and rinse thoroughly.
2. Dilute one part crème rinse with seven parts water.
3. Pour diluted solution along dog’s back.
4. Work crème rinse into coat. Add more, if needed.
5. Rinse thoroughly or for deep conditioning, towel dry without rinsing.
6. For mats and tangles - apply undiluted crème rinse directly to problem area; work in with fingers; comb through.
Try these other Professional Size FRESH’N CLEAN® grooming products:
● Original Scented Shampoo
● Flea & Tick Conditioning Shampoo
● Snowy-Coat® Whitening Shampoo
● 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoos
● Oatmeal ‘N Baking Soda Shampoo
Gentle conditioners (cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, hydroxyethylcellulose), soothing agent (Aloe Vera), fragrance
Distributed by PBI-Gordon Corporation, An Employee-Owned Company, Kansas City, MO 64101
Questions? Call 1-800-690-6455
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CT
MADE IN USA
1 GALLON (3.8L)
Distributed by PETAG, INC.
255 KEYES AVENUE, HAMPSHIRE, IL, 60140
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-11-27