Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Creme RinseThis page contains information on Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Creme Rinse for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Creme Rinse Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Creme Rinse
- Direction and dosage information for Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Creme Rinse
Fresh 'n Clean Protein Infused Creme RinseThis treatment applies to the following species:
FRESH CLEAN SCENT
Gently releases mats and tangles
Leaves lasting pleasant scent
what does it do?
● Protein penetrates the hair fiber to strengthen, repair & protect the coat.
● Goes deep to moisturize the skin with the hydration benefits of Vitamin E & Aloe.
● Leaves a fresh, clean scent that lasts up to 2 weeks.
● pH balanced for pet’s skin and coat.
● Reduces hair breakage over 80%.
who should use it:
● For all dogs to free hair of mats and tangles, maintain a healthy skin & coat and control odor.
how to use it:
Directions for Conditioning:
1. Shampoo the pet and rinse thoroughly.
2. Dilute one part crème rinse with seven parts water.
3. Pour solution over coat.
4. Rinse or for added softness, towel dry without rinsing.
Directions for Mats and Tangles:
1. Apply the crème rinse full strength to mat or tangle.
2. Work in briskly with fingers.
3. Comb problem area.
what to use with FRESH’N CLEAN® crème rinse:
Use as part of a grooming regimen including FRESH’N CLEAN® Cologne Finishing Sprays to keep your pet looking, feeling and smelling its best between shampoos. Also use LINATONE Shed Relief daily in the pet’s diet to maintain healthy skin and coat.
Naturally derived gentle conditioners, Wheat Protein to protect & strengthen coat, Soothing Agents (Aloe Vera, Vitamin E), Fragrance
Distributed by PBI-Gordon Corporation, An Employee-Owned Company, Kansas City, MO 64101
Questions? Call 1-800-690-6455
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CT
18 FL OZ (533mL)
Distributed by PETAG, INC.
255 KEYES AVENUE, HAMPSHIRE, IL, 60140
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30