FecalyzerThis page contains information on Fecalyzer for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fecalyzer Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fecalyzer
- Direction and dosage information for Fecalyzer
FecalyzerThis treatment applies to the following species:
Fecal Analysis System
For Veterinary Use Only
1. Lift cap but do not remove green insert. Fill green vial with FECASOL® Flotation Medium to the tip of the arrow embossed on side of vial.
2. Rotate green insert vial back and forth to separate ova from fecal sample. Mix thoroughly.
3. Seat green insert vial firmly in place with tongue depressor (or with thumbs).
4. Fill holder completely to form a meniscus with additional FECASOL Flotation Medium.
5. Float 22mm cover slip on meniscus for 15-20 minutes.
6. Transfer cover slip to slide for microscopic examination at 100X magnification.
7. Close cap and dispose of FECALYZER® to prevent cross-contamination.
EVSCO PHARMACEUTICALS, Division of Vétoquinol USA, Inc., Ft. Worth, TX. (USA) 76137
Made in China
50 Tests Per Box
NAC No.: 10050083
4250 N. SYLVANIA AVENUE, FORT WORTH, TX, 76137
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Fecalyzer information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-03-29