Coxistac 12% Granular (Canada)This page contains information on Coxistac 12% Granular for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Coxistac 12% Granular Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Coxistac 12% Granular
- Direction and dosage information for Coxistac 12% Granular
Coxistac 12% GranularThis treatment applies to the following species:
Salinomycin sodium granular premix, 120 g/kg
12% Anticoccidial Medicated Premix
For Veterinary Use Only
FOR FEED MANUFACTURING USE ONLY
Salinomycin sodium, 120 g/kg
Coxistac 12% Granular Indications
For use in broiler chickens as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. tenella and E. brunetti.
Thoroughly mix 500 g of Coxistac 12% Granular with 1000 kg of complete feed to obtain a medicated feed with a salinomycin sodium concentration of 0.0060% (60 mg/kg). The medicated feed can be prepared in the form of meal or pellets.
The medicated feed is to be fed continuously as the sole ration up to marketing.
● No withdrawal period is required for broiler chickens when treated according to the label.
● Do not feed to laying chickens.
● Keep out of reach of children.
Coxistac 12% Granular Caution
(1) Do not allow dogs, horses or turkeys access to this drug as it is known to be toxic to these species. Extra care should be taken to avoid contamination of feeds for these animals. (2) A weight gain reduction may occur in cockerels fed this drug in the absence of coccidial exposure. (3) Do not administer tiamulin to birds receiving this drug. (4) Do not use in feeds containing pellet-binding agents with the exception of Lignosol and Agri-Colloid. (5) Do not use this drug for the treatment of coccidiosis. (6) Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a 2-day period. (7) Do not feed to replacement or breeding chickens.
Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C. Keep from freezing.
Keep bag closed when not in use.
®Coxistac is a registered trademark of Phibro Animal Health Corporation.
Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Glenpointe Centre East, 3rd Fl, 300 Frank W. Burr Blvd, Ste 21, Teaneck, NJ 07666, USA
Distributed by: Bio Agri Mix LP, P.O. Box 399, Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0
Distributed by BIO AGRI MIX LP
P.O. BOX 399, 11 ELLENS STREET, MITCHELL, ON, N0K 1N0
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Coxistac 12% Granular information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-09-28