Cough TabletsThis page contains information on Cough Tablets for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Cough Tablets Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Cough Tablets
- Direction and dosage information for Cough Tablets
Cough TabletsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Company: Creative ScienceCREATIVE SCIENCE, LLCÂ®
EFFECTIVE COUGH AID FOR DOGS & CATS
Indications: Expectorant, Antitussive and Cough Suppressant for temporary relief of cough symptoms in dogs and cats.
● Effective Expectorant/Antitussive
● Versatile - For Dogs and Cats
● Small Tablet - Easy to Administer
● Non-Narcotic - No Records Required
Active Ingredients: Guaifenesin 100 mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg
Dosage: Small dogs and cats: 1/2 tablet; repeat in four (4) hours. Large dogs: 1 tablet every four (4) hours.
Packaging: Bottles of 250 and 1000
Creative Science, LLC, 455 Sovereign Court, Ballwin, MO 63011
314-549-8329 or 888-506-3039
Fax - 636-527-4217
455 SOVEREIGN COURT, BALLWIN, MO, 63011
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30