Multi-Nate 30 DHA Side Effects
Generic name: multivitamin, prenatal
Note: This document contains side effect information about multivitamin, prenatal. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Multi-Nate 30 DHA.
Applies to multivitamin, prenatal: oral capsule, oral capsule extended release, oral capsule therapy pack, oral miscellaneous, oral tablet, oral tablet chewable, oral tablet delayed release, oral tablet extended release, oral tablet therapy pack, oral therapy pack
- Accidental overdose of drugs that have iron in them is a leading cause of deadly poisoning in children younger than 6 years of age. Keep away from children. If this drug is taken by accident, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 18, 2021.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
- Very bad belly pain.
- Throwing up blood or throw up that looks like coffee grounds.
- Stomach cramps.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Change in color of stool to green.
- Belly pain.
More about Multi-Nate 30 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal)
Related treatment guides
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.