Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ophthalmic Side Effects
Applies to hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ophthalmic: intraocular solution
Along with its needed effects, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ophthalmic may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ophthalmic:
- Blurred vision
- change in vision
- decreased vision
- loss of vision
- Pain in the eye
- redness of the white part of the eye or inside of the eyelid
- sensitivity of the eye to light
- tearing of the eye
- throbbing eye pain
- Pooling of a whitish fluid visible on the colored part of the eye
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ophthalmic
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ophthalmic Side Effects
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations