Erythromycin ophthalmic Side Effects
Applies to erythromycin ophthalmic: ophthalmic ointment
Along with its needed effects, erythromycin ophthalmic may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking erythromycin ophthalmic:Rare
- Eye irritation not present before therapy
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about erythromycin ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-infectives
- Erythromycin eent (AHFS Monograph)
- Erythromycin Ophthalmic Ointment (FDA)
- Erythromycin (Ophthalmic) (Wolters Kluwer)