User Reviews for Moxifloxacin ophthalmic

Ophthalmic Surgery  Off-label
4.7

Reviews for Moxifloxacin ophthalmic

Kris February 24, 2021

For Ophthalmic Surgery: “I had been given these drops for a corneal ulcer, and being a very sensitive individual to medication, I experienced side effects, such as heartburn, headaches, body & backaches. It worked for my problem, however, not without having to experience all these unwanted side effects.”

Millicent · Taken for less than 1 month June 24, 2020

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “I had this moxifloxacin eyedrop prescribed to prevent infection while my corneal abrasion heals. It seems to be working fine, no sign of infection so far. I have very sensitive eyes, so I was wary of side effects, but experienced nothing special so far besides symptoms expected from the abrasion itself. I had mild headache, I've been tearing up a lot and had irritation in my eye - but that just as well can be the result of the injury.”

Myrthfui · Taken for less than 1 month June 1, 2020

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “My eye did swell when I used these eyedrops. It was scary and painful. I don't know why the symptoms list eye swelling under incidents unknown because it happened to me, and I reported it to the prescribing doctor.”

Anonymous November 20, 2009

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: “I used Vigamox for cataract surgery. It has serious side effects that even doctors are unaware of. I got ringing in my ears and tingling in my hands feet and legs. I also got leg pain. The tingling is a symptom that a irreversible peripheral neuropathy may start to occur. Six weeks later I still have the ringing in my ears and tingling. If you get any tingling - stop this drug immediately.”

CP geezer · Taken for less than 1 month August 30, 2013

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: “After cataract surgery took Vigamox and two other eyedrops. I have had difficulty urinating and some burning in the urethra . I did some research and found that this was a possible, but not common side effect. It's been two weeks so I will stop this medication, it's almost gone anyway, and see what happens.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 23, 2015

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “This is the worst eye drop I have ever experienced. My eyes are dry, itchy, I want to scratch. Extremely red eyes, very dizzy, blurred vision, pain, constant watering of eyes, burning, very light sensitive, unable to even have house light on, blurred vision after putting drops in. I have stopped taking it and going back to doctor to try something different.”

Remy123 January 30, 2017

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “I have difficulties using prescription eyedrops because most contain a preservative called benzalkonium chloride that I'm allergic too - my eyes get red, irritated and burn. This eye drop does not have the preservative. It was a life saver for my conjunctivitis! Within 2 days it started to clear up - the drops were easily tolerated.”

Iyade · Taken for less than 1 month December 21, 2017

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “I received it for secondary bacterial infected Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis (EKC) adenoviral and it is irritating to both eyes after use for 5 days whole eye was swollen and by slit lamp there was large epithelial defects marginal then central and no improvement until stopping this drug , my ophthalmologist told me it was strange reaction so he decided to stop it that was time I got some relief , any body has same experience?”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month January 30, 2019

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “I am using APOTEX moxifloxacin following cataract surgery. The squeeze bottle is made of hard plastic and is almost impossible to squeeze. Consequently I have bumped my eye ball with it multiple times while trying to get the drop into my eye. This is a terrible brand for elderly fingers to manage.”

quemadura por soldadura eléctr · Taken for less than 1 month May 2, 2018

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: “I was welding with an electric welding and got foreign body in the eye. Vigamox was prescribed by doctor after removing foreign body and doing eye cleaning. The treatment is a drop every 4 hours and the side effects I'm getting is a lot of headache pressure, heaviness in the eye and pain. I'm just on the first day of treatment and I need to keep using the treatment as recommended by the doctor for 7 days”

Glenn G. · Taken for less than 1 month February 26, 2018

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “After one dose my eye got much worse. The discharge increased significantly after the dose, my eye got much redder and it felt like I had something in my eye. My eye looked swollen. I went to Urgent Care and was prescribed Polymyxin B Sulfate and Trimethoprim Ophthalmic Solution which cleared up my eye within 2 days.”

Roja5860 · Taken for less than 1 month April 27, 2017

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “Have only been using now for 1 full day, and have not notice much, I no longer have pain in my eye, not as watery but still red at the bottom of my bottom lid. Will continue to use and see what happens!”

Trescher February 16, 2010

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “This is the one medication I can rely on to clear up my conjunctivitis. It is fast and effective.”

Anonymous July 31, 2009

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “Seems to be working fine.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month April 22, 2013

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: “Took Vigamox for Lasic surgery, worked great just left me lightheaded and a bit dizzy with some blurred vision.”

Anonymous December 29, 2010

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: “Used after cataract surgery. Worked just fine for me, twice and no side effects either time.”

Minpinglenn November 17, 2012

Moxeza (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “The medication worked well. It does burn after application.”

EYEcdf March 31, 2013

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: “Had Lasik surgery and started my treatment with Vigamox. Got really bad heartburn had to go to the E.R. and stop the treatment.”

steven jackson October 2, 2011

Moxeza (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “It helped my eyes when I went had an eye infection.”

Sufarah July 3, 2016

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “It's worse .pain,redness,sensitive to lights headeach and more side effects. I use it for two days.”

TG · Taken for less than 1 month January 6, 2020

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “The small moxifloxacin bottle is so hard to squeeze, there's a chance of dropping it. Doesn't the manufacturer have quality control? Shouldn't be so difficult to administer a drop.”

old user · Taken for less than 1 month October 27, 2019

For Ophthalmic Surgery: “This little vial is so hard it's impossible to squeeze and does not release the drops”

jelica77 August 25, 2016

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “instant relief compared to ointment in the eye.”

Mickey1212 · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2016

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “This stuff is awesome. My Pink eye was the Bacterial type and Vigamox cleared up in 3 days”

No nickname October 11, 2015

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “Been on it for 3 days and so far no improvement”

anbarasan kanagasabai 422 December 19, 2016

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “I am very sensitive to sunlight. In sunlight I cannot see anything. My problem is improving but sometimes in sunlight vision is difficult and i also have headaches”

Anonymous April 15, 2016

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “The bottle tip of your product is too pointed ,will you please improve to a rounder shape.”