User Reviews for Moxifloxacin

Also known as: Moxeza, Vigamox

Learn more about Moxifloxacin.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 13 reviews 94 medications

7.1
Ophthalmic Surgery 5 reviews 20 medications

6.6
Summary of Moxifloxacin reviews 18 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Moxifloxacin

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Have only been using now for 1 full day, and have not notice much, I no longer have pain in my eye, not as watery but still red at the bottom of my bottom lid. Will continue to use and see what happens!"

Roja5860 (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I have difficulties using prescription eyedrops because most contain a preservative called benzalkonium chloride that I'm allergic too - my eyes get red, irritated and burn. This eye drop does not have the preservative. It was a life saver for my conjunctivitis! Within 2 days it started to clear up - the drops were easily tolerated."

Remy123 January 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I am very sensitive to sunlight. In sunlight I cannot see anything. My problem is improving but sometimes in sunlight vision is difficult and i also have headaches"

anbarasan kanagasabai 422 December 19, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "instant relief compared to ointment in the eye."

jelica77 August 25, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "It's worse .pain,redness,sensitive to lights headeach and more side effects. I use it for two days."

Sufarah July 3, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "This stuff is awesome. My Pink eye was the Bacterial type and Vigamox cleared up in 3 days"

Mickey1212 (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "The bottle tip of your product is too pointed ,will you please improve to a rounder shape."

Anonymous April 15, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "This is the worst eye drop I have ever experienced. My eyes are dry, itchy, I want to scratch. Extremely red eyes, very dizzy, blurred vision, pain, constant watering of eyes, burning, very light sensitive, unable to even have house light on, blurred vision after putting drops in. I have stopped taking it and going back to doctor to try something different."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Been on it for 3 days and so far no improvement"

No nickname October 11, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: "After cataract surgery took Vigamox and two other eyedrops. I have had difficulty urinating and some burning in the urethra . I did some research and found that this was a possible, but not common side effect. It's been two weeks so I will stop this medication, it's almost gone anyway, and see what happens."

CP geezer (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: "Took Vigamox for Lasic surgery, worked great just left me lightheaded and a bit dizzy with some blurred vision."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: "Had Lasik surgery and started my treatment with Vigamox. Got really bad heartburn had to go to the E.R. and stop the treatment."

EYEcdf March 31, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Moxeza (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "The medication worked well. It does burn after application."

Minpinglenn November 17, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Moxeza (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "It helped my eyes when I went had an eye infection."

steven jackson October 2, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: "Used after cataract surgery. Worked just fine for me, twice and no side effects either time."

Anonymous December 29, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "This is the one medication I can rely on to clear up my conjunctivitis. It is fast and effective."

Trescher February 16, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Ophthalmic Surgery: "I used Vigamox for cataract surgery. It has serious side effects that even doctors are unaware of. I got ringing in my ears and tingling in my hands feet and legs. I also got leg pain. The tingling is a symptom that a irreversible peripheral neuropathy may start to occur. Six weeks later I still have the ringing in my ears and tingling. If you get any tingling - stop this drug immediately."

Anonymous November 20, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Vigamox (moxifloxacin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Seems to be working fine."

Anonymous July 31, 2009