User Reviews for Moxifloxacin ophthalmic to treat Ophthalmic Surgery

Also known as: Vigamox, Moxeza

Moxifloxacin ophthalmic has an average rating of 4.7 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Ophthalmic Surgery. 33% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 67% reported a negative effect.

Moxifloxacin ophthalmic Rating Summary

4.7/10 average rating

Compare all 77 medications used in the treatment of Ophthalmic Surgery.

Kris February 24, 2021

“I had been given these drops for a corneal ulcer, and being a very sensitive individual to medication, I experienced side effects, such as heartburn, headaches, body & backaches. It worked for my problem, however, not without having to experience all these unwanted side effects.”

old user · Taken for less than 1 month October 27, 2019

“This little vial is so hard it's impossible to squeeze and does not release the drops”

quemadura por soldadura eléctr · Taken for less than 1 month May 2, 2018

Vigamox (moxifloxacin): “I was welding with an electric welding and got foreign body in the eye. Vigamox was prescribed by doctor after removing foreign body and doing eye cleaning. The treatment is a drop every 4 hours and the side effects I'm getting is a lot of headache pressure, heaviness in the eye and pain. I'm just on the first day of treatment and I need to keep using the treatment as recommended by the doctor for 7 days”

Anonymous November 20, 2009

Vigamox (moxifloxacin): “I used Vigamox for cataract surgery. It has serious side effects that even doctors are unaware of. I got ringing in my ears and tingling in my hands feet and legs. I also got leg pain. The tingling is a symptom that a irreversible peripheral neuropathy may start to occur. Six weeks later I still have the ringing in my ears and tingling. If you get any tingling - stop this drug immediately.”

CP geezer · Taken for less than 1 month August 30, 2013

Vigamox (moxifloxacin): “After cataract surgery took Vigamox and two other eyedrops. I have had difficulty urinating and some burning in the urethra . I did some research and found that this was a possible, but not common side effect. It's been two weeks so I will stop this medication, it's almost gone anyway, and see what happens.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month April 22, 2013

Vigamox (moxifloxacin): “Took Vigamox for Lasic surgery, worked great just left me lightheaded and a bit dizzy with some blurred vision.”

Anonymous December 29, 2010

Vigamox (moxifloxacin): “Used after cataract surgery. Worked just fine for me, twice and no side effects either time.”

EYEcdf March 31, 2013

Vigamox (moxifloxacin): “Had Lasik surgery and started my treatment with Vigamox. Got really bad heartburn had to go to the E.R. and stop the treatment.”