User Reviews for Tobramycin ophthalmic

Brand names: Tobrex, Tobrasol AK-Tob

Tobramycin ophthalmic has an average rating of 8.3 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 86% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 14% reported a negative experience.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial
8.3

Gracefulchaos · Taken for less than 1 month · May 1, 2020

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Badly scratched my eye in my sleep, and went through misery of ice packs and lubricant drops for hours until could reach my eye Dr. He prescribed this tobramycin and in one day I went from swollen shut to nearly normal. No stinging or burning during use, the best drop I've ever used for an eye infection."

Mike · Taken for less than 1 month · October 5, 2021

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Dosage was 1 drop 4 times per day. No real effects on my eyes or anything else until I was near the end. Suddenly my ears felt a bit strange and I stopped the drops. Had a weird feeling for a couple of days but nothing major. Woke up one day with a completely clogged left ear. Had hearing problems, tinnitus etc. Felt a bit better the next day but had tinnitus for a week. Still have some balance issues. This medicine is pretty dangerous and I would not recommend it if you have other options available."

red eyes · November 12, 2011

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This definitely helped my eyes, one was almost swollen shut, the eye lids were swollen bad, eyes bloodshot, extreme watering and painful. After one day eyes are 50 % better. "

Ewa- lublin · March 4, 2016

Tobrex (tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "I used this as my son had conjunctivitis and after one day the redness and swelling went down. Good eye drops, would definitely recommended to all."

Anonymous · February 23, 2012

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "A little itching and redness. Missed 3 days of school because of pink eye. Then I went on this and it seems to be getting better."

Anonymous · November 5, 2009

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "I used these drops for my cat, who has a disorder called agenesis eyes. Worked immediately. Good product!"

Ansian · August 24, 2015

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Been using for years. Works wonders"