User Reviews for Ofloxacin ophthalmic

Also known as: Ocuflox

Ofloxacin ophthalmic has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 40% reported a negative experience.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial
Corneal Ulcer
9.5
Summary of Ofloxacin ophthalmic reviews 6.2 6 reviews

VC · Taken for less than 1 month · January 23, 2020

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “Used ofloxacin for 3 days as directed, eye got worse with each drop, inflammed, redder, burning, and itching. On third day eye swelled shut, had to discontinue using at third day. Making appointment with an opthamologist tomorrow.”

Anonymous · April 5, 2010

For Corneal Ulcer: “This medicine was given to me after I cut my eye taking my contact out. This medicine burns the first few times but after that it gets better.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · January 18, 2015

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “Prescribed to my sons. Works good, make sure you follow the instructions and finish dosage..”

Anonymous · October 15, 2019

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “Horrible used for 5 days my eyes worsened and I called to get a new prescription will never use again”

Gabrielle · Taken for less than 1 month · April 29, 2020

For Corneal Ulcer: “This medication was prescribed for my child for pink eye and resolved the issue immediately. Worked like a charm.”

Eyes of green · Taken for less than 1 month · July 13, 2022

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “I had abrasions in my eye this is the third day of use. No side effects. Eye now feels normal. No more pain, itching or feeling that something is in my eye.”