User Reviews for Ciprofloxacin

Also known as: Ciloxan

Learn more about Ciprofloxacin.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 1 reviews 94 medications

Reviews for Ciprofloxacin

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I have been very sick for two months with Bronchitis,sinus infection and ear infection .My doctor finally prescribed Levaquin 500 mg once a day for two weeks.But he also prescribed Ciproflozacin for my very painful ear infection.I just discovered these drops are meant for your eyes.I used them last night and woke up to a crystal crust in and around my ear.I'm calling him this morning to find out what's going on.But for the first time in two months my ear doesn't hurt and I don't feel any side effects. On the other hand,the Levaquin is like a miracle drug.I took my first dose last night and finally slept throughout the night.I woke up feeling amazing.I live with chronic nerve pain and this morning,there was no pain of any type.My only side effect that I've noticed,is dry mouth. Just unreal."

Gracie580 November 2, 2016