User Reviews for Levofloxacin
Also known as: Iquix, Quixin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Levofloxacin.
|Conjunctivitis, Bacterial||1 reviews||94 medications|
Reviews for Levofloxacin
For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I've been using this drug for the past three days. Not only is there no improvement, my eyelid is now so swollen that I can barely open my eye."
Swollen_Eye November 2, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
For : "Pain disappeared within 12 hours of use."
Eye Ulcer (taken for less than 1 month) January 25, 2014
5 users found this comment helpful.
More about levofloxacin ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-infectives
- Levofloxacin eent (AHFS Monograph)
- Levofloxacin Ophthalmic Solution (FDA)
- Levofloxacin (Ophthalmic) (Wolters Kluwer)