Bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical Side Effects
Applies to bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical: topical cream, topical ointment, topical spray
Along with its needed effects, bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical:
- Itching, skin rash, redness, swelling, or other sign of irritation not present before use of this medicine
- Any loss of hearing
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B topical
- Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B (Topical)
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and bacitracin Topical (Advanced Reading)