User Reviews for Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical

Also known as: Neosporin, Triple Antibiotic, Medi-Quik Curad Triple Antibiotic

Bacterial Skin Infection 7.7

beanzzz April 30, 2017

Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Bacterial Skin Infection: “AAA ointment. it like... gives you wolverine speed healing. I work in the food service industry (red lobster yay) and I get a lot of cuts when I work dish but all I need is to put a on little Neosporin covered with a bandaid overnight and the next day it's like nearly healed. I ruined up my hand because my roommates dog chews up everything and she chewed the handle of the garden trowel and it gave me a massive blister that immediately broke open and got ripped off so after the naked angry red lower layer of skin dried out a little bit I covered it with a thin layer of AAA and put a bandaid over it for two nights and now it's almost healed. I tell everyone all you need is neosporin and a bandaid and it works.”

ES9 May 13, 2013

Neosporin (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Bacterial Skin Infection: “I use it on cuts and scrapes for the whole family and it significantly contributes to healing with no side effects. We only apply it a couple times a day, for just a few days.”

mycellulitis October 3, 2011

Neosporin (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Bacterial Skin Infection: “I had burned my arm with a curling iron on Saturday and within a week I had put Neosporin on at least 8 times a day to keep my burn moist and I was also using bandages to help keep it on during work and at bed time. My arm had become swollen and it itched a lot. I thought the itching was due to it healing. I decided to go the doctor due to the swelling. The swelling was approximately two inches by three inches. Well come to find out I was using too much Neosporin and using it longer than you should. The doctor said I have Cellulitis and I have to take the antibiotic Keflex for 10 days to get rid of it. Always see the doctor first.”

Anonymous January 23, 2010

Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b): “Used this product as well as having used Neosporin on different occasions. This product works better and in less time. Can be used over larger area than Neosporin.”