User Reviews for Bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b

Also known as: Medi-Quik, Mycitracin Triple Antibiotic, NEO TO GO!, Neosporin, Septa, Tribiotic Plus, Triple Antibiotic

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b.

Bacterial Skin Infection
7.5

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b reviews 7.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b

Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Bacterial Skin Infection: "AAA ointment. it like... gives you wolverine speed healing. I work in the food service industry (red lobster yay) and I get a lot of cuts when I work dish but all I need is to put a on little Neosporin covered with a bandaid overnight and the next day it's like nearly healed. I ruined up my hand because my roommates dog chews up everything and she chewed the handle of the garden trowel and it gave me a massive blister that immediately broke open and got ripped off so after the naked angry red lower layer of skin dried out a little bit I covered it with a thin layer of AAA and put a bandaid over it for two nights and now it's almost healed. I tell everyone all you need is neosporin and a bandaid and it works."

beanzzz April 30, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Neosporin (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Bacterial Skin Infection: "I use it on cuts and scrapes for the whole family and it significantly contributes to healing with no side effects. We only apply it a couple times a day, for just a few days."

ES9 May 13, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Neosporin (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Bacterial Skin Infection: "I had burned my arm with a curling iron on Saturday and within a week I had put Neosporin on at least 8 times a day to keep my burn moist and I was also using bandages to help keep it on during work and at bed time. My arm had become swollen and it itched a lot. I thought the itching was due to it healing. I decided to go the doctor due to the swelling. The swelling was approximately two inches by three inches. Well come to find out I was using too much Neosporin and using it longer than you should. The doctor said I have Cellulitis and I have to take the antibiotic Keflex for 10 days to get rid of it. Always see the doctor first."

mycellulitis October 3, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for : "Used this product as well as having used Neosporin on different occasions. This product works better and in less time. Can be used over larger area than Neosporin."

Anonymous January 23, 2010