Zylet Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zylet (loteprednol/tobramycin ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic steroids with anti-infectives drug class and is commonly used for Conjunctivitis - Bacterial, Cyclitis, Iritis, and others.
This Zylet price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zylet ophthalmic suspension (0.5%-0.3%) is around $252 for a supply of 5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Zylet is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Zylet availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Zylet Coupons and Rebates
Zylet offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Zylet Bausch + Lomb Access Coupon: Eligible Commercially Insured Patients - May pay no more than $35 for each of up to 6 prescriptions; for additional information contact the program 855-280-0580.
|Number of uses:||6 times|
Zylet Bausch + Lomb Access Coupon: Eligible Cash-Paying Patients - May pay no more than $100 for each of up to 6 prescriptions; for additional information contact the program 855-280-0580.
|Number of uses:||6 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Zylet
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Zylet (loteprednol etabonate-tobramycin) Ophthalmic Suspension/Drops
Provider: Valeant Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Not disclosed
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- Must be a US resident and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider
- Hardship appeals for patients residing in Puerto Rico will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Call for information on the most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Zylet (loteprednol etabonate-tobramycin)
More about Zylet (loteprednol / tobramycin ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids with anti-infectives