User Reviews for Zylet

8.8
Iritis 1 reviews 52 medications

Summary of Zylet reviews 5 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Zylet

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "I had a bacterial infection from sleeping in contact lens and allergies mixed. I woke up Sunday morning my eye were only red, by the end of the day it was swollen, running and mucus was coming out (yuck) I went to the eye doctor on Monday he gave me the Zylet drops and they are working just fine. I take 1 drop every 4 hours. The swelling is gone but I do have a dark ring around my eye from where the swelling was and the redness is leaving.The only side effects I have are headaches (which started the 2ND day)and heart rate is sped up a little. Go in tomorrow for a checkup. I hope this review helps."

ADoll2NV (taken for less than 1 month) March 9, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This medicine works within 30 min - 1 hour for me. I have a condition where I am allergic my own skin oils and when they get in my eye it's almost like pink eye. I have light sensitivity, excessive tearing, and pain. I love this medicine. I have used probably 20 (seriously) different eye drops and pills, OTC and prescription, and I am super happy with this one."

Urbs2Huds April 9, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Helped relieve some symptoms but did not completely resolve the issues."

Anonymous March 23, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Iritis "This medicine is okay. It does help the problem I have--inflammation of the eye....but I find that it works rather slow for that. I would like faster results. It takes several days to work, and while that may not sound like a long time, when you are used to wearing contacts everyday, having to do eye drops for a week and wearing glasses gets annoying after 3 days. Call me spoiled by contacts, I would just like relief a little faster. Good medicine-does work and does what it's supposed to, just takes time."

chryyyst May 12, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Works Like A Miracle! Quick Pain and Redness Relief!"

Anonymous November 5, 2009