Zuplenz Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zuplenz (ondansetron) is a member of the 5HT3 receptor antagonists drug class and is commonly used for Nausea/Vomiting - Chemotherapy Induced, Nausea/Vomiting - Postoperative and Nausea/Vomiting - Radiation Induced.
This Zuplenz price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zuplenz oral disintegrating strip 4 mg is around $348 for a supply of 10 disintegrating strip, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Zuplenz is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Zuplenz availability.
Oral Disintegrating Strip
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Zuplenz Coupons and Rebates
Zuplenz offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Zuplenz
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Zuplenz (ondansentron)
More about Zuplenz (ondansetron)
- Zuplenz Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: 5HT3 receptor antagonists