Zuplenz Approval History
- FDA approved: Yes (First approved July 2nd, 2010)
- Brand name: Zuplenz
- Generic name: ondansetron
- Dosage form: Oral Soluble Film
- Company: Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Treatment for: Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced, Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative, Nausea/Vomiting, Radiation Induced
Zuplenz is an oral soluble film formulation of ondansetron for the prevention of postoperative, highly and moderately emetogenic cancer chemotherapy-induced, and radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
Development History and FDA Approval Process for Zuplenz
|Jul 5, 2010||FDA Approves Strativa Pharmaceuticals' Zuplenz (ondansetron) Oral Soluble Film|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.