Xultophy Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Xultophy (insulin degludec/liraglutide) is a member of the antidiabetic combinations drug class and is commonly used for Diabetes - Type 2.
This Xultophy price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Xultophy subcutaneous solution (100 units-3.6 mg/mL) is around $1,149 for a supply of 15 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|15 (5 x 3 milliliters)||$76.63||$1,149.41|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Xultophy Coupons and Rebates
Xultophy offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Xultophy Novo Nordisk Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay as little as $1 per day for up to 24 months with savings of up to $400 per month; also receive 1 FREE box of needles with activation; for additional information contact the program at 877-304-6855.
|Number of uses:||24 months|
Patient Assistance Programs for Xultophy
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Novo Nordisk Patient Assistance Program
- Must be uninsured
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- This program also provides copay assistance. *Medicare Part D enrollment deadline is November 30 of each year.
- Xultophy (insulin degludec/liraglutide) 3 mL/pen
Provider: NovoCare Patient Support Programs
- Determined case by case
- Determined case by case
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Co-payment assistance and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients. Contact program for details: Diabetes: 844-668-6463 (844-Novo4Me) Obesity: 888-809-3942 Growth Hormone: 888-668-6444 Hemophilia: 844-668-6732
- Xultophy (insulin degludec/liraglutide) Injection; Subcutaneous
More about Xultophy (insulin degludec / liraglutide)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- FDA Approval History