Tobi Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Tobi (tobramycin) is a member of the aminoglycosides drug class and is commonly used for Bacteremia, Bacterial Infection, Bone infection, and others.
This Tobi price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Tobi inhalation solution (60 mg/mL) is around $7,669 for a supply of 280 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Tobi is available, see tobramycin prices.
|280 (56 x 5 milliliters)||$27.39||$7,669.23|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Tobi Coupons and Rebates
Tobi offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
PodCare+ Program for Tobi Podhaler: You may be eligible to receive a $0 prescription co-pay with savings of up to $14,000 annually; for additional information contact the program at 877-999-8624.
|Applies to:||Tobi Podhaler|
|Number of uses:||Once per month until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Tobi
Provider: Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- For Focalin XR, Clozaril, and Ritalin LA, Clozarila pharmacy card will be issued. All other medication will be shipped directly to the physician. *Additional products may be available. Please contact the program for a complete product listing. www.pap.novartis.com
- Tobi (tobramycin) Solution; Inhalation
- Tobi Podhaler (tobramycin) Powder; Inhalation
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Tobi (tobramycin)
- Tobi Podhaler (tobramycin)
More about Tobi (tobramycin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: aminoglycosides