Sylvant Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Sylvant (siltuximab) is a member of the interleukin inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Multicentric Castleman’s Disease.
This Sylvant price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Sylvant intravenous powder for injection 100 mg is around $931 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Sylvant Coupons and Rebates
Sylvant offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Sylvant
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Sylvant (siltuximab)
Provider: CarePath Program Safe Returns
- Not specified
- Not Required
- Not disclosed
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- Patient enrolls to receive a free container.
- Sylvant (container for Sylvant) Disposal Container
More about Sylvant (siltuximab)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: interleukin inhibitors