Santyl Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Santyl (collagenase topical) is a member of the topical debriding agents drug class and is commonly used for Keratosis.
The cost for Santyl topical ointment (250 units/g) is around $298 for a supply of 30 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Santyl price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Santyl Coupons and Rebates
Santyl offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Santyl Copay Assistance Program: Eligible patients may as little as $20 per prescription with savings of up to $280 on each of up to 6 fills; $1000 maximum savings per year; for additional information contact the program at 800-364-4767.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- 6 fills per year
Form more information phone: 800-364-4767 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Santyl
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Santyl (collagenase) Ointment
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Smith+Nephew Patient Assistance Program (Santyl)Elligibility requirements:
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or Puerto Rico
- Co-payment assistance, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
- Santyl (collagenase) Ointment
More information please phone: 833-965-1620 Visit Website