Rubraca Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Rubraca (rucaparib) is a member of the PARP inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Ovarian Cancer.
This Rubraca price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Rubraca oral tablet 200 mg is around $7,682 for a supply of 60 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Rubraca is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Rubraca availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Rubraca Coupons and Rebates
Rubraca offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Rubraca $0 Co-Pay Program: Eligible private/commercially insured patients may receive support of up to $24,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 844-779-7707.
|Number of uses:||12 times within calendar year|
Patient Assistance Programs for Rubraca
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Rubraca (rucaparib)
Provider: Rubraca Connections
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be a US resident
- This program also provides co-pay and reimbursement assistance.
- Rubraca (rucaparib)
More about Rubraca (rucaparib)
- Rubraca Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: PARP inhibitors