Rayaldee Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Rayaldee (calcifediol) is a member of the vitamins drug class and is commonly used for Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment.
This Rayaldee price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Rayaldee oral capsule, extended release 30 mcg is around $1,138 for a supply of 30 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Rayaldee is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Rayaldee availability.
Oral Capsule, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Rayaldee Coupons and Rebates
Rayaldee offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Rayaldee
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Rayaldee (calcifediol)
Provider: Rayaldee OPKO Connect Patient Assistance Program
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- *The Rayaldee OPKO Connect Service Request Form (SRF) must be submitted prior to submitting the Rayaldee Patient Assistance Program Application (PAP) This program also provides copay assistance.
- Rayaldee (calcifediol)
More about Rayaldee (calcifediol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: vitamins
- FDA Approval History