User Reviews for Rayaldee

Hyperparathyroidism ...Renal Impairment

Summary of Rayaldee reviews 7.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Rayaldee

For Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment "06/15/18 It's been almost a month since I've been taking Rayladee. I still feel about the same. I will have a blood test in August that should tell us if it is or isn't working. I'm lucky to have insurance the co-pay is seventy five dollars a month. If I didn't it would be Nine hundred and fifty five dollars a month that's right $955.00. They do have financial help for those making less than the middle class but no help to middle class with no insurance."

Dan the man (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 15, 2018

For Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment "I started Rayaldee on 5/18/18. No other vitamin d products were working for my stage three kidney disease and related issues. I'll post updates as time passes. 5/19/18 after first night dose I already better (more energy) I'll hope this is a great omen for the future."

Dan the man May 19, 2018

For Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment "An amazing drug "

Alfred (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2018

For Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment "I'm healed!"

Jahred7772 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 18, 2017