User Reviews for Rayaldee to treat Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment

Rayaldee has an average rating of 7.9 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment. 57% of those users who reviewed Rayaldee reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Rayaldee Rating Summary

7.9/10 average rating

Compare all 4 medications used in the treatment of Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment.

Eddie · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 10, 2020

“Have been taking Rayaldee for stage 4 kidney for 2 years, feel Great. Doc very happy with results”

Soot · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2019

“It's too early to tell; only taken Rayaldee for 10 days. Will know more in 3-4 weeks. Wish it didn't have a co-pay of $345, even though I have United Health Care Med Advantage Plan.”

Dan the man · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 4, 2018

“08/04/18. It's working.”

Dan the man May 19, 2018

“I started Rayaldee on 5/18/18. No other vitamin d products were working for my stage three kidney disease and related issues. I'll post updates as time passes. 5/19/18 after first night dose I already better (more energy) I'll hope this is a great omen for the future.”

Dan the man · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 15, 2018

“06/15/18 It's been almost a month since I've been taking Rayladee. I still feel about the same. I will have a blood test in August that should tell us if it is or isn't working. I'm lucky to have insurance the co-pay is seventy five dollars a month. If I didn't it would be Nine hundred and fifty five dollars a month that's right $955.00. They do have financial help for those making less than the middle class but no help to middle class with no insurance.”

Jahred7772 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 18, 2017

“I'm healed!”

Alfred · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 26, 2018

“An amazing drug ”

Dan the man · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 30, 2018

“7/30/18 Well the man made Vitamin D seems to be working. My Vitamin D went from a eight to fifty three which about that average according to lab work. Hopefully Rayladee will work for you!”

Learn more about Hyperparathyroidism Secondary to Renal Impairment