Pred Mild Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Pred Mild (prednisolone ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic steroids drug class and is commonly used for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation.
Pred Mild Prices
This Pred Mild price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Pred Mild ophthalmic suspension acetate 0.12% is around $169 for a supply of 5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Pred Mild is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Pred Mild availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Pred Mild Coupons and Rebates
Pred Mild offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Pred Mild
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Pred Mild (prednisolone acetate)
More about Pred Mild (prednisolone ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids