Lartruvo Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lartruvo (olaratumab) is a member of the miscellaneous antineoplastics drug class and is commonly used for Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
This Lartruvo price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Lartruvo intravenous solution (10 mg/mL) is around $945 for a supply of 19 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Lartruvo Coupons and Rebates
Lartruvo offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Lartruvo Lilly PatientOne Co-pay Program: Eligible patients may pay no more than $25 per dose with a maximum savings of up to $25,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 866-472-8663.
|Number of uses:||12 times within calendar year|
|Expires||December 31, 2018|
Patient Assistance Programs for Lartruvo
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: PatientOne Oncology
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 500% of FPL
- Must be used for on-label diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- The patient and physician must submit information to PatientOne for a benefits investigation before application will be given for the assistance program. For underinsured patients program helps connect patients with programs that can help them cover the cost of copayments and deductibles. Patients who do not have prescription insurance are reviewed for eligibility into the PatientOne patient Lilly assistance program. Certification of Brand Name Drug Usage Form only needs to be completed for those seeking assistance for Gemzar.
- Lartruvo (olaratumab)
More about Lartruvo (olaratumab)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antineoplastics